Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Rose at 4 Months

Rose is 4 months old now! I can't believe it!

I took pictures of Rose at 3 months... but then never wrote a blog post about it, so here are a couple of those:





Rose at 4 months is pretty much the cutest thing ever. She just rolled over for the first time a week ago...she showed us by rolling right out of the swing... I'm not sure who cried more, me or her...we always buckle her in now. We learned our lesson!

Rose is also becoming quite interactive. She has a lot more to say these days. She laughs sometimes, but refuses to keep laughing when I try to get a video of it to show grandma. She's stubborn like that. But I promise, it's really cute when she does laugh.

She started teething in the last month as well. I don't see any teeth yet, but she's got all the signs of teething, like drooling a lot, putting everything in her mouth, getting fussier and more clingy, etc. She also has this cute face she makes:


She got her 4 month shots the other day, which was a bummer, but she handled it really well. We found out that she's in the 85th percentile for height and the 30th percentile for weight. So, she is really long and skinny.

She gets really mad at me when I leave her on the ground for too long. She loves standing up (with help, of course) so that she can look around at everything.



She's pretty much just all around our favorite little person to have around. Watching her learn and grow is such a blessing. It's pretty amazing that God trusted someone as imperfect as me to be her mom.


I LOVE this picture. 

Aren't they just the cutest duo you've ever seen???





No comments:

Post a Comment