Sunday, December 20, 2020

Lucy: 7 Months

These pictures were supposed to be 7 month pictures for Lucy, who is now 8 months old (Just pretend it is still November). But the idea was that I really just wanted to capture her perfect little rolls and all their squishy glory, but you just can't share this kind of softness over the internet. So, I'll just have to keep hugging, squeezing, and kissing her for all of you. Sorry. This was as good as I could get. 

And I will share more pictures of her soon, with more information about how she has grown up until now in another post. Probably. 

She did pretty good for some of the pictures, but towards the end Rose wanted to be in the pictures and Lucy did NOT. What Lucy wanted was for me to put down my camera, pick her up, and give her some food. Preferably oatmeal or baby food, or something delicious that adults get to eat. 

Rose is sweet as can be and while she hasn't quite mastered the art of calming an angry baby down, it was very thoughtful of her to keep trying. <3 These two. I just can't put into words how much joy they bring me! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3







































 

No comments:

Post a Comment