Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Snapshots of June

 I love Summer. I always feel like I need to fit as much stuff as possible into the summer months before winter comes again. Which is why, I have a billion pictures to capture how each month goes. And why I am now doing "Snapshots of [insert month here]" posts. Because it makes life easier for me. 

June was a wonderful month.

- We went to Cripple Creek, Colorado for my family reunion

- I had the opportunity to go on this photo walk with a bunch of other local photographers and take pictures with Professional Photographer Justin Hackworth. We walked around Downtown Provo and just took pictures of what we saw (The first few pictures on this blog post are from the photo walk.)

- The confetti pictures are from when we finally popped the balloons from Rose's birthday party and I let the girls go wild with the confetti from inside the confetti balloons in the living room. We pretended that it was snowing. It was a disaster (and we are still finding little pieces of gold confetti everywhere we go months later.) But it was also TONS of fun. 

- We spent time with lots of family. We spent Father's Day with Ryan's Dad, and then took family pictures with Ryan's Mama and her family (and had cotton candy with them which was a highlight for Rose and me), we visited my grandparents in Brigham City and picked strawberries in their backyard. 

- We finally finally hiked to Fifth Water Hot Springs (It's been on my bucket list for YEARS but I've always been pregnant when we thought about going.) 

- We did a few other fun hikes.

- We ate sushi.

- We went to the Farmer's Market.

- We went to the splash pad, the pool, different playgrounds, and on walks lots of times. Multiple times a week. 

- I had my most successful month in my photography business ever. I had more photoshoots in June than I have ever had in one month before and met my income goal for the year at only 6 months into the year! 

- I got to celebrate my sweet college roommate at her baby shower. (I brought Rose with me because she loves spending time with "the mommies" she loves feeling like one of the adults.)

- We celebrated Ryan's birthday. He got the day off from work (which never ever happens) and we went out for fries and a shake and then shopping. 

<3 



















































































































































































1 comment:

  1. Love these photos! Special shut out to the birthday boy, who shares the month of June with me! I really love the pictures of Lucy eating her frozen yogurt and the one's of Rose delighting in cotton candy. These are photos that you will come to cherish as they grow. You are a fantastic Mama! 💕

    ReplyDelete