Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Calling All Dream Interpreters!

If you read my title you might see that I am looking for a dream interpreter. haha. Just kidding, I don't actually believe that my dreams mean anything, because sometimes they are just super bizarre.

However, I did realize recently that I have one really weird recurring dream. Now, I'm going to share it with ya'll, but you can't judge me! Are you ready?

In this recurring dream I have to use the bathroom but I can't find one! And then when I finally find one it's right in the middle of everything and there is no privacy! It's awful! It's almost as bad as those dreams where you realize you forgot to put your pants on or something!

Every time it's in a different situation or setting, but the one common trait is that I spend hours looking for a bathroom and then the only one I find doesn't have a door or walls or the stall is super short or something. It's very stressful!

So, if you are an interpreter of dreams, what does this mean?

I'm pretty sure it just means I have anxiety of some sort. Or maybe I just eat too much sugar before bed.

You don't even want to know what my other dreams are about! (Think flesh eating contagious diseases, kidnappers, and werewolves.)

Oh, and if you have advice for sleeping through the night without having nightmares or dreams I'll take anything you have for that too. (:

This cute face will be your reward if you can help me out. :)

2 comments:

  1. I think it's important to pay attention to recurring dreams. I always learn something about myself. Usually dreams are a reflection of our thoughts. I hope what I found helps. :) Here's this website: https://howtolucid.com/dream-interpretation/

    1) being naked in public (going to the bathroom)

    We all fear being embarrassed in front of the larger tribe (society) and so being naked in public is sadly a common dream. From a young age we’re told that we should always cover up so as to not expose ourselves to people. This means that to dream about being naked means you’re worried about how people will think of you.

    You’re worried in some way about the appearance you have in society or even how you appear to a friend or partner. Pay attention to how often you have this dream, and think about ways you can reduce the amount you worry.

    2) being lost

    Sometimes dreaming about being lost can mean that you’re lacking direction in your life or you’re feeling like you don’t have any goals or achievements.

    3) searching for something

    Searching for something means you’re LOOKING for change and you really want it to happen. This is a good dream to have, and it means you’re actively READY to change.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is just one interpretation. I think it's fun to think about the meaning of a dream. But ultimately you are the interpreter of your dreams. :) haha.

      Also, Rose is growing so fast! And she is so cute!! :)

      Delete