Thursday, December 23, 2021

Snapshots of September 2021

September was a really good month for us. The girls and I flew to Texas for 2 weeks to visit my parents (I'll share more about that in another blog post) and that was so so fun for us! The rest of the month was also good. We went on a few beautiful fall hikes up Provo Canyon and enjoyed the last of the warm sunshine-y weather and longer days by playing in the backyard and going on walks around the block. 







































Rose asked me to take a picture of her in these pretty purple flowers. 😍




They love a good chance to stretch on my yoga mats 😂



Food from a date to Station 22

And then creepy eyeballs at an antique store on center street while we were on our date. 😬

More of the weird antique store. 😂



A delicious macaron from the farmer's market.




And our favorite mini pumpkins also from the farmer's market. 









Sushi, our favorite!

The cutest little dinosaur ❤️




On a walk with a sword that daddy carved for Rosie. ❤️

 

1 comment:

  1. ❤❤❤ Tilting at windmills, Rose! Too cute! I love Lucy wrapped in her bath towel, just adorable!

    ReplyDelete