Saturday, December 18, 2021

Weekend Trip to Boise, Idaho - August 20

 Towards the end of August, we made a quick trip to Boise to visit some of our good friends who live up there. We had such a good time staying with them and letting our kids play together. Nate, is the best host and made sure we had everything we could possibly need and made all of our meals while we were there. (And I LOVE when people cook for me. It's one of my favorite things.) Nate and Ryan loved getting to catch up and spend some much needed bro time together and I loved getting to stay up late talking to Erynn about whatever we could think of that our husbands don't care as much about talking about. 😅 

I meant to take more pictures while we were there, but I only took my camera out while we were at the Boise zoo, so those are the only pictures I guess I will share, I might have a few phone photos I can add at the end, but it's not much. 

The zoo was such a fun experience. It's the cutest little zoo, but they have lots of fun animals to see and quite a few fun interactive activities for little kids. We loved our visit! 

One weekend wasn't enough, but it was so nice to get to see our friends and hopefully we will be able to do this again soon!

In the phone photo section:

We stopped at the Middle of Nowhere to feed some animals while we were on our drive to Idaho. The girls (and let's be honest, I did too) loved getting to see donkeys, sheep, llama's, and alpacas. 

Ryan and Nate fell asleep one of the afternoons while watching a movie with baby Scotty.

We spent one evening in their backyard letting the kids run around and enjoying the sunset. 

And we stayed up really late one night playing codenames and eating junk food. 




































































The promised phone photos:






















1 comment:

  1. Wow, there really is a Middle of Nowhere! Those llamas look so soft to touch, I bet Rose loved petting the animals. You should have video-taped Ryan crawling into that turtleshell! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete