Saturday, December 18, 2021

Snapshots of August

 I love to do these "Snapshot of..." posts because I do so many more things each month than I think I do, and I love getting the chance to look through my phone and remember the happy little everyday memories that I forget about. Here's August's (in December... I'm trying to catch up as fast as I can.) 

Enjoy these way too many pictures! 

Pretty flowers from my friends flower garden. ❤️

The sunset at Utah lake during a smoky week. 





My little helpers while I took missionary pictures for my cousin. 


I told her she couldn't step on the plants. 😂





Lucy upset that I walked too far away :( 







Ryan and I were able to sneak away to go on a date to Lagoon! His dad and Lisa watched the girls for us and we grabbed dinner and went on 3 rides in our 4 hour date. 😂 The lines were very long. 

It was probably too much money, but we had a great time just getting to be on our own for the evening. It doesn't happen often enough. 





Lucy has the best glower. 

Visiting my friends garden while they were out of town. We checked on the chickens, grabbed their eggs, and picked tomatoes and flowers. It was very fun to get to "take care of" (aka enjoy/use) their garden so it wouldn't go to waste. 




A visit from Grannie :)

Style by Rose. 

The sun one smoky day. 

Rose at the library book sale (she just wanted to look at books under the table) 



In the summer, it's the simple things that are the best. $1.50 box of pocky sticks = 1 hour of fun in the backyard while the sun sets. 









Art by Rose. 😍



Sushi!

Wearing my bra as a hat. It had to happen eventually. 😂








A big rainstorm!


Another date night! To Blacksheep Cafe. 








Finishing off Rose's chocolate milk during sacrament meeting 😂

$3 Tuesdays at thanksgiving point farm days!





With Becca and Lincoln!


And then ice cream at Macey's. The best!





More fashion by Rose 😍


And an adorable Lucy for good measure. ❤️❤️❤️

A picture of me after a photo session at Utah lake!

Getting into the groceries 😂



Trying on Rose's shoes. 





1 comment: