Friday, October 16, 2020

Warburton Family Pictures

With Emily being on her mission until this past January, my family hasn't had new family pictures in a while. Probably about 3 years? Since the last time we took pictures, Jared has gotten married and Ryan and I have had two kids, so it was obviously time for us to get new ones. These were kind of a last minute decision so I'm really glad that they turned out as nice as they did! Ryan's sister Tressa came with us to take the entire family pictures and then Ryan or I took the rest of them. I also took a few senior pictures of Carson because this is his last year of high school (!!!!). My parents came to drop Emily off at school in August/September and stayed for a couple weeks. We took the pictures at Rock Canyon (my favorite place to take pictures). 

A few thoughts on the pictures: 
Is Carson the coolest Senior you've ever seen or what? 
And my mom is the cutest grandma! So is my dad, but I'm obsessed with the pictures of them with Rose and Lucy. 
The pictures at the end of Rose and Ryan are so cute because Emily earlier in the week had taken Rose on a walk and taught her the whole "he loves me, he loves me not" with flower petals thing and so we tried to see if Rose remembered and she said "I love me, I love me, I love me, I love me." as she pulled the petals off one by one. She's so adorable! 




































































 

No comments:

Post a Comment