Saturday, May 15, 2021

Snapshots of March

Looking back, March was a fun month! The weather couldn't decide if it wanted to be winter or spring, but we tried to make the most of it! 

This first series of pictures are from one evening when I got my camera out because Rose's outfit was just so cute and I needed to capture those cute pigtails with bows and the outfit she picked out herself. Then the lighting was so pretty and Rose so cute that I took a million pictures and loved all of them. So, that's why they are here. :)

The rest of the pictures are from my phone. 
Rose and I went to a really fun mommy and me activity at Chrysalis Preschool that was put on my Provo city for Women's day. The theme was St. Patricks Day, and they had tons of really cute activities for the kids to do. Rose had so much fun. 
That reminds me, that my phone died on me just a couple days before the activity and the pictures were sent to me by a friend who also brought her daughter to the activity. It was so sweet of her to take so many pictures with Rose and me in them! We really had so much fun! 
We also celebrated Pi Day with my siblings, everyone brought a pie over and Ryan and I made home made pizza! 
The Rec Center put on a Sciencepalooza activity that we went to that was a bunch of fun. We got to see some cool animals, and play in the toddler area while learning about seasons. Rose is still talking about it. She got to bring home a mini notebook with an invisible ink pen, a magnifying glass, a granola bar, a dinosaur egg, and a sticker! 
Other than that we went on family walks, fed the ducks, played at home, read lots of picture books, went to the library, played with friends, and just enjoyed spending time together! :)






















































The puppy was sleeping. 










Trying out new hairstyles!


Rose loves painting with her water colors, so I decided to work on my painting skills and practice by copying some of the beautiful artwork in a picture book we enjoyed (The Fisherman and the Whale by Jessica Lanan)




Pi Day Celebration with my siblings. Rose was very excited about all the pie!




We found a nest in our backyard. Kind of a fun find! There wasn't anything in it, so hopefully it was just an old nest from last year. 





When we feed the ducks, Rose and Lucy like to make sure that the bread is safe for the ducks. ;) 



Snow in March... because we live in Utah. 













My favorite flower is a Ranunculus and every year I miss the small window that they are available at the store! So, this year I made sure to buy some for myself! 

Rose and Lucy's first fort! Lucy really wanted to knock it down, but we managed to read a few books inside before she did. :)








Very proud of these two braids! It's very difficult to braid a wiggly toddler's hair!


The best days are when cousins come to visit and bring cookies! 


One of the highlights of March was going to the sciencepalooza at the Rec Center! They had a room specifically designed for toddlers and Rose had SO much fun! 





This is Peaches, my cousin's puppy! Rose responds to dogs about the same I did when I was her age. 😂













 

No comments:

Post a Comment