Sunday, May 30, 2021

Snapshots of April

April Highlights:

- We went to Grannie and Papa's house for Easter and General Conference weekend 
- Rose became Batman (She's been watching the cartoon version with Ryan off and on for the last few months, and thinks Batman is so cool! The day I made this mask for her she said "Should I be Batman or Tinkerbell today?") 
- Lucy turned ONE! We had two birthday parties for her. One with my family and one with Ryan's family. She LOVED the cake, especially the frosting. 
- I turned 26! As a birthday present/late anniversary present Ryan and I took a trip to St. George for 4 days (without kids!!!!) It was so nice! My mom came to stay with the girls.
- My tulips bloomed! As well as the rest of the beautiful flowers all over Utah! Spring arrived and the weather got warmer, so we spent more time outside. 
- We potty trained Rose! The second day of potty training, Rose figured out what she needed to do, and she has had less than 5 accidents since then! She's amazing! 














































































































































 

No comments:

Post a Comment