Thursday, May 13, 2021

Snapshots of February

I got a new lens for my camera in January and I LOVE it! It has been so fun to practice using it on the girls this year. I have been trying to grab my camera more often and to capture the normal everyday, as well as posed pictures. Hence, a million pictures of Rose and Lucy because I just can't believe how much they are growing! 😭

February 2021: 
Ryan and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary
We visited Grannie and Papa for the weekend and went on a date to Logan for fries and looked at an antique shop and a pawn shop (one shop for me, one for Ryan). 
Valentine's Day = red velvet cake with chocolate frosting (made with my sister, Emily) and heart shaped pizza
We had the blessing and opportunity to go to the Provo City Center Temple to see Ryan's sister, Tressa sealed to Preston. <3 
We spent the night in Layton one weekend visiting Ryan's dad and his wife Lisa. We played an escape room game, ate yummy food, and sat in the hot tub. 
My tulips and daffodils started popping up! (I planted a ton of tulip and daffodil bulbs that my sister got from the BYU greenhouse for free ((someone ordered too many)) last Fall. It is so exciting to watch them grow!)





























































Literally can't handle the sweetness of a toddler who can't stop giggling. 😍



Also, cannot handle the physique of this cute baby. 😍😍😍 If only you could all reach through the screen and feel that soft squishy belly! 




My grandma has THE coolest dollhouse! When I was a kid I helped her paint and wallpaper the walls ❤️ It makes me so happy to get to see Rose playing with it now! 




























Have you ever seen a more DAD picture? 









Hmmm, look who's on their phone now! 











Full diaper, don't care! #toddler








I used #toddler earlier. Now it's #dads 🙄🙄🙄


Super annoyed that he wasn't serious about giving her the shiny knife. 




After almost a year, it was so so so nice to get to go inside our temple again. I can't wait until we can go whenever we want! Go away covid!


Those curls though!


Found at an antique store in Logan. He wanted to bring it home. 

I found this vintage breast pump at the antique store. I did not bring it home with me. 
(We didn't get the sword either.)











Rose drawing a picture for Nanny's (My mom) birthday! 

We made snow cream from the snow outside! 























 





































No comments:

Post a Comment