Saturday, February 5, 2022

Christmas Morning 2021

Christmas Morning ❤️

Christmas with kids is so magical, their excitement makes it so much more fun for me. Rose was anxiously awaiting Christmas morning the whole month of December. They woke up to chocolate kisses scattered on the ground in front of their stockings and presents under the tree. 

Lucy was mostly interested in eating her chocolate kisses and Rose was more interested in looking through her stocking (but afterward, wanted to eat all of the candy inside). Then we opened up presents. Rose and Lucy both got new slippers, new books, and a dollhouse to share, and then Rose got an ABC wooden puzzle and Lucy got some shoe lace toys for church. 

After opening presents, we headed over to my parents airbnb where we had breakfast and opened up more presents from my parents. Rose got a big craft kit, with all the art supplies she could ever want! She also got a bunch of magnetic paper dolls that she can dress up. Lucy got a new baby doll and some colorful stacking rocks. My favorite gift was some cute blanket baskets for my living room and a very soft blanket to put inside. I also got an alarm clock that I asked for to help me with my phone usage in the mornings... that I have yet to set up...

Christmas is all cleaned up now, and Rose is already looking forward to when we can get another Christmas tree and open up more presents. Luckily her birthday is coming up soon (as in less than half the year away) so she has that to plan for while she waits for Christmas again. 😂














































 

No comments:

Post a Comment