Saturday, December 24, 2022

Snapshots of May

 May 2022

May was an eventful month. Here are some highlights:

- My tulips and daffodils grew back! We spent lots of time in the backyard enjoying the sunnier, warmer days. 

- We spent a weekend at Grannie's house where I attempted to capture some pictures of the girls in a field in Mantua, UT. They were cooperative at first, and then towards the end when I wanted a picture with them Rose decided she didn't want to be in any more pictures. Ryan captured the whole thing haha. 

- We went to Gardner Village for the fairy festival. The girls had fairy wings, we got to ride a train, walk in the fairy parade, get a teeny tiny fairy bowl, and then eat lunch at the restaurant there where we had some delicious rolls with strawberry butter. 

- My older brother, Chris, got married to my new sister-in-law, Jillian. My parents came for that obviously, and the girls had fun hanging out at the temple with Emily and Rayna and then dancing around at the reception. Lucy got sick that day, so she had less fun at the reception and just let Ryan hold her the whole time. 

- Speaking of Lucy being sick, she had a fever for almost a week. We never figured out what it was, but it was a bummer since she was sick for her birthday in April. 

- Some of my dear friends from high school threw a baby shower for me. It was sunshine themed and I got lots of cute baby boy clothes, some diapers, and ate lots of fruit (which was my biggest craving this pregnancy). 

- Rose turned 4 while my parents were here so we celebrated with them. My dad bought some BIG balloons that said 2 and 4 on them (one for Lucy and one for Rose). My mom had saved Lucy's birthday presents so she could give them to Lucy herself, so we had a fun birthday party with my family where Rose and Lucy got lots of fun presents (rainbows, umbrellas, new clothes, a cash register, chalk, art supplies, etc.) and we made a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. 



































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment