Sunday, November 22, 2020

Alpine Loop Fall Photos

Every year that Ryan and I have been together we have driven along the Alpine loop to see the fall leaves. And every year I want to stop to take pictures but Ryan has told me every year that we can't stop because it is only free to drive the alpine loop, and it would be dishonest to stop and take pictures when we haven't paid the fee for day use/hiking/camping whatever. So, last year I wanted to take pictures because it was gorgeous and the lighting was PERFECT but he wouldn't let me stop, so we came through the next week, went to pay the toll and the lady in the booth told us that we don't have to pay to stop and take pictures. SO, we took pictures but I was still bitter because the lighting wasn't perfect and it was all Ryan's fault. haha 
Anyway, long story short, this was my year to get good pictures with the gorgeous colors so early in October I dragged Ryan and Rose and Lucy out of the house, brought along Tressa (Ryan's sister), Preston (Ryan's friend/Tressa's now fiancĂ©), Emily (My sister), and Emily (My brother's wife). I needed more pictures to post on my instagram page for my photography business, which is why I made everyone else come. (They will not be pictured here because I just want to post pictures of my little family. Sorry Tressa, Preston, Emily, and Emily.) It ended up being way colder than we all expected, but the leaves were BEAUTIFUL. And the pictures turned out so good! So, here we are, a bunch of pictures of my cute family enjoying a beautiful Utah fall in all its glory. 

As you scroll you can also appreciate how adorable Rose is in these pictures with her elephant. And Lucy's precious cheeks. All the heart eyes to these two girls of mine. 

And also, for the record, I did not make Ryan take these pictures. I was originally just going to take pictures of Emily, Emily, and Tressa for my instagram page. But he put on a flannel shirt and said "If I let you take pictures of me today then I don't have to take any more pictures for a while." Ha, that's what he thinks. Can't stop, won't stop!

































Honestly, didn't even realize what was happening in this picture until I looked at the pictures later. haha boys. *insert eye roll here*

That smirk. What a stinker. 

















Do you want to squish that belly or what?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment