Sunday, March 28, 2021

Why did I take all these photos you ask? (You didn't, but I'll tell you anyway.)

Our apartment doesn't get much sunlight in the winter, but on this mid January day, the light in the kitchen just looked so pretty and Rose looked adorable so I bribed her with candy to stand here and let me take photos of her. She still didn't want to stand still, but I was able to capture some beautiful photos (in my humble and unbiased opinion haha). 

Then halfway through the day my new and very expensive lens showed up so I practiced by taking the photos of Lucy and me while Rose was still napping, and then I forced everyone to go on a walk so I could take some pictures with my beautiful new lens! 

Everyone is always very cooperative. (not) But I still love the way the pictures turned out. Especially the ones of Rose and me and the ones of Ryan and the girls. <3 
































 

No comments:

Post a Comment