Thursday, January 6, 2022

Hiking in September

 One thing that was really important to me this year (ahem in 2021) was to take advantage of the beautiful fall weather before it disappeared. I wanted to go on hikes and take pictures, and know exactly where the leaves were changing so that I could take pictures for other people in the fall leaves too. I didn't do AS great as I would have liked, BUT we made it on two beautiful hikes and I managed to get a few fall photoshoots into my schedule too. 

The pictures here are from a hike at Big Springs right when the leaves had just started changing, and then the second group of pictures are from a hike to Stewart Falls that was SO beautiful and the fall colors were spectacular! Ryan's sister, Tressa and her husband, Preston came with us on both hikes, which was great because Tressa always offers to carry one of the kids, so we didn't have to. ๐Ÿ˜… 

Just looking at these pictures makes me long for warmer weather so I can go hiking again. We haven't braved the snow yet, but maybe one of these days we will take the girls out on a winter outdoor adventure up in the mountains. Or maybe not. ๐Ÿ˜‚


Big Springs:







She wanted to run, not stop to take a picture with mom.
























And Lucy was NOT happy that I laid her in the grass for a picture with the flowers. Oops...



















Stewart Falls:










































































1 comment:

  1. Yes, you were right, the colors were beautiful! What did Miss Rose do with her leaves, they were so pretty! I don'tthink Lucy is as enthisiastic about outdoors as Rose is, but maybe she'll grow into it.

    ReplyDelete