Friday, January 7, 2022

October Pumpkin Photoshoot

 I took these pumpkin pictures as a way to promote my photography business during October (which was my best/most successful photography month ever, by the way!) and I took too many of them to add them to another one of the October blog posts, so they are just here on their own, with all their cuteness. 

Buying pumpkins is one of my favorite parts of the Halloween season. I don't really do any other Halloween decorations, but the girls just LOVE getting pumpkins. The little ones we buy every time we go to the farmer's market in October because they are only $1 a pumpkin and they are such a cheap way to make all of us (except Ryan) happy with very little effort. :) 

Anyway, enjoy some cute fall photos of some cute sisters. (Including the ones with all the "sisterly love" 😅) 
























"Rose looked at me the wrong way!" - Lucy


"She's trying to hug me! aka torture me!" 


It's so hard having sisters. 😂


All I wanted was for a cute picture of them smiling, but when Rose tries to hug Lucy, this is usually the reaction. 🙄















No comments:

Post a Comment