Sunday, January 30, 2022

Christmas Tree Farm

I had a dream in my head of taking our girls to a Christmas tree farm at dusk and taking adorable pictures of our family finding the perfect Christmas tree, but then the place that we went to last year wasn't there anymore. For a backup plan, I called another place to ask if I would be allowed to take pictures while we looked for a tree (because some places have fees for photo sessions) and they said it was fine! I was thrilled! Until we got there, and I took some adorable pictures of the girls while we looked at trees and then realized that the cheapest tree was $50! Ryan wanted to go somewhere else, but my anxiety couldn't be helped as I worried about the fact that the worker had seen us taking pictures around the tree farm and what he would think if we just left without buying a tree! Darn anxiety. So, we bought a very expensive 5 foot tree that was very cute and I got some very cute pictures of Rose and Lucy, 2 pictures of Ryan and 0 pictures of me, as it goes. 

Here they are! :)

This one kills me 😂













It didn't take them long to be more interested in picking up rocks than in looking at trees. 😅 We love rocks around here. 












I'm just obsessed with this cute face! ❤️






Ryan holding our 3 year old in one arm and the tree in another. 😂



 

No comments:

Post a Comment