Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Snapshots of November 2021

 Snapshots of November:

I honestly don't remember very much from November. I think it was colder, so we spent more time inside and less time going out on family adventures. We've been watching a LOT of Disney movies in the evenings this winter. Which Rose and Ryan are thrilled about. Lucy and I are not as into watching movies that often, but it's fine. 

We did go to visit my grandparents for a weekend, and then for Thanksgiving we went to visit some of Ryan's family. We spent Thanksgiving dinner with his adopted mom and her husband and their kids. And Rose got to make a Oreo house, which she was thrilled about. We spent the rest of that weekend with Ryan's dad and his family. 

Oh, and earlier in the month, Ryan and I drove down to Cedar City for a night to visit Megan and spend the day with her. It was nice to get away just the two of us for a little bit, we stayed in a teeny tiny airbnb and got dinner together. And then spent Sunday playing games with Megan and going to church with her. 

The rest of the month is a blur. So, enjoy the pictures and I'll add a few captions to go with them. :)

The words that have been on my chalkboard all year. 😅 Probably time to change it. But also a good reminder. And our gratitude chain. 

Rose is really into picking her own outfits and they are lots of fun. :)




A gloomy and rainy day at the park. I brought my camera to look for some inspiration.  Luckily, kids can find the fun in any situation. 





Another attempt to get my camera out and take some pictures. Lucy was a cute subject in my grandma's front yard. :)





Don't think I could ever get enough of these squishy cheeks. ❤️

Or this little belly that is always poking out of t shirts 😂





Blowing a kiss 😍






















Does she look like a mom? 😂


The one time we braved the indoor pool at the rec center and now will probably just wait until summertime. But how cute are they???


Ryan and I drove down to Cedar City for a night to see Megan and spend some time with her. 





The girls and I went to the new Crumble cookie in Springville for a free cookie and waited in a long line, but it was worth it for a free cookie :)




I forgot that I left the sprinkles by Rose's bowl of yogurt while I was playing with Lucy... She helped herself. 









Rosie's Oreo house ❤️

Eating by the fire at Grandpa's house 




We went to the Aquarium in Layton with Jason and Lisa and had so much fun seeing all the animals!


Rose pretending to be a mermaid. 













No comments:

Post a Comment