Sunday, January 22, 2023

Ghosts and Pumpkins

October 2022

Every October for the last few years, I have done a fun Halloween photoshoot with my sister, but she moved to Logan this year, so I asked my friend if she would share her kids with me so I could take some fun Halloween pictures with them and my kids. We mostly just played around with a couple of ideas. And tried to wrangle 5 kids ages 4 and under while still taking cute pictures. We started with pumpkins, moved to ghosts, and then switched to little witches. When I was done with those, the big kids went to play on the playground and I focused on my most important project: photos of Quinn sitting in a pumpkin! It was looking a little bit like Quinn might not fit in the pumpkin I had carved for him... but I took his pants off and was able to slide him in after trying out a few times haha. And I'm so glad I was able to get him in the pumpkin because I think those pictures are some of the cutest baby pictures I've ever taken of one of my kids! Every baby needs a picture inside of a pumpkin. :) 

Anyway, here are the results. ❤️
























































































 

No comments:

Post a Comment