Saturday, January 14, 2023

Snapshots of September - Part 1

I did my 30 day photography challenge for the entire month of September. However, because I am a chronic overshooter... I ended up with MANY photos that I love. And since I took pictures every day and took many pictures every time, it was hard to narrow down which ones from September were my favorite. So, here are about 200 photos I took with my camera in September. 

My goal for the summer months is to spend as much time outside as possible so we can soak up as much sun as possible. We eat lunch in the backyard, play with chalk after nap time, sometimes eat dinner outside, play with chalk after dinner, and go on as many walks as we can. It's definitely more work with 3 kids, but spending time outside while the sun shines like THIS (first picture below) fills me with joy. I love watching our kids find flowers, sticks, bugs, make fairy houses, color pictures on the sidewalk, play games of hopscotch, etc. I love watching my kids explore, and I'm glad that I was able to capture some of their wonder and awe as they figure out the world around them in my pictures. 























































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment