Saturday, January 28, 2023

Snapshots of December 2022

Pictures from December:

These are from our "December 1st Party." We put ornaments on our Christmas tree, set up our Nativity from Papa, watched the Christ Child, and opened up new Christmas pjs from my mom. We had spaghetti for dinner and then chocolate peanut butter no bake cookies for dessert. 

Then at 1 am (when I was going to bed way too late), Rose came out of her room and threw up in her doorway. She ate a lot of spaghetti at dinner...and then threw up a lot of spaghetti. All over her beloved Mermaid pillow (that isn't supposed to be washed...but who makes children's pillows and stuffies that shouldn't be washed?! spoiler: I washed it.) all over her brand new Christmas pjs, on Snowball (her beloved stuffy), and all over the carpet. Miraculously, Lucy slept through me cleaning it all up. And Rose went right back to sleep. And I stayed up and scrubbed pjs and a mermaid pillow, and snowball with dawn dish soap and a LOT of baking soda. And miraculously all of the spaghetti sauce came out! 
















I love decorating for Christmas, so I took a bunch of pictures of the decorations to remember them. 





Cute snowman made by Papa

Paperbag snowflakes made by me









I tried to snap a few pictures of Rose before her ballet recital but it was very cold and she wasn't super happy about it. She makes a cute little snowflake though! And she has a cute little sister. 




These pictures are from a fun snow day walk we took:








Our friendly neighborhood dog, Ruger. 






Quinn's 5 month old pictures: 








Rose makes this EXACT same face. 





Look at those eyes. 




Cute sleepy baby


Some pictures of the girls dancing in the kitchen. I love watching them dance. They both loved that Rose took her ballet class and have been dancing ever since. It makes me so happy



















Quinn loved watching his sisters dance. He is obsessed with his big sisters. 









Picture by Rose




















































No comments:

Post a Comment