Saturday, January 14, 2023

September 30 Day Photo Challenge

 September 2022

A few months ago, my Facebook memories popped up with a 30 day photo challenge that I attempted to do in high school. I made it about 3 days into the challenge back then. But I thought it looked like a fun way to stretch myself creatively and to have some fun with photography. So, for 30 days, I used each prompt to take these pictures. It was a lot of fun but also kind of stressful for me when I have so little free time. I think 30 days was the perfect amount to challenge myself and then be done with it haha. 

Day 1 - Self Portrait


Day 2 - What You Wore Today


Day 3 - Clouds


Day 4 - Something Green


Day 5 - From a High Angle


Day 6 - From a Low Angle


Day 7 - Fruit


Day 8 - Bad Habit
(My bad habit - taking WAY too many pictures of my kids and not being able to narrow them down.)


Day 9 - Someone You Love



Day 10 - Childhood Memory



Day 11 - Something Blue


Day 12 - Sunset


Day 13 - Yourself with 13 Things


Day 14 - Eyes


Day 15 - Silhouette


Day 16 - Long Exposure


Day 17 - Technology


Day 18 - Shoes


Day 19 - Something Orange


Day 20 - Bokeh


Day 21 - Faceless Self Portrait


Day 22 - Hands


Day 23 - Sunflare



Day 24 - Animal


Day 25 - Something Pink


Day 26 - Close-up


Day 27 - From a Distance


Day 28 - Flowers



Day 29 - Black and White




Day 30 - Self Portrait



What I learned from my 30 day photo challenge:

- to take my camera out more often
- that I can make beautiful photos out of ordinary things
- that it's fun to be creative and that weird prompts can stretch my creativity
- I remembered how much I love documentary style photography
- and I learned that I don't want to do another daily challenge like this for a while





















































No comments:

Post a Comment