Monday, January 2, 2023

Snapshots of June

 June 2022

June was a BUSY month! I felt like I needed to cram all of my favorite summer things into the month before I gave birth to Quinn. We visited Grannie and Papa twice, Jason and Lisa's once, we spent as much time at the pool as possible, we enjoyed all of the beautiful flowers that are available in June, we went to the farmer's market a few times, we went camping with some good friends at Buffalo Peak, and we had a Vorkink family reunion at the end of the month at Bear Lake. I was hugely pregnant and grump and incredibly uncomfortable, but we still had a really fun time together as a family. :)


























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment