Monday, January 2, 2023

Rose and Lucy in Grannie's Backyard

June 2022

Grannie and Papa's backyard is just magical in June. I make an effort to visit at least once every June so that Rose can eat strawberries at Grannie's house. This year we came up the first week of June and the strawberries hadn't come yet! But then, luckily, Ryan's family reunion was in Bear Lake. And Ryan had to work the first 2 days of the reunion, and my due date was coming very close, and I didn't want to miss a minute of the reunion so I decided to drive up on my own and I didn't think it was a great idea to drive 3 hours while 39 weeks pregnant by myself and with 2 kids. So, I drove 1 1/2 hours to Grannie's house on Tuesday and spent the night and then on Wednesday afternoon drove the rest of the way to Bear Lake. These pictures are from that Tuesday afternoon, and there were STRAWBERRIES. Our favorite. Grannie gave each of the girls a cup and they picked strawberries to their hearts content. And it was also irrigation day so they got to play in the irrigation ditch too. And the lighting was beautiful and they were both wearing cute little skirts, so obviously I had to take some pictures, and these are some of my favorite pictures from this year! 












































































 

No comments:

Post a Comment