Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Snapshots of September - Part 2

September 2022

- I did a 30 day photo challenge in September and the pictures from it are on a different blog post. I really enjoyed stretching myself creatively during the challenge.
- Rose started her ballet class.
- Lucy and Rose got into some serious mischief. One day I came out of my bedroom to find Lucy's hair chopped all on one side. And Rose's bangs cut as well. I was devastated. Lucy's hair has taken so long to grow and I cried for a while over the loss of half of her little curly wisps of hair. :(
- We made some fairy houses. 
- We went on a hike to Big Springs Park and also to Stewart Falls on two different occasions. 
- Ryan finished training for his new job and started having to wear a suit every day to work. (We spent a lot of money on suits in September.)




































































































No comments:

Post a Comment