Monday, January 23, 2023

Snapshots of October - Part 2

 While trying to figure out which photos I needed to edit next, I found a few folders of pictures from October that I didn't include in my Snapshots of October blogpost. I should have realized I was missing pictures since I only had two sets of photos from my nice camera from the whole month... but I didn't realize, so here they are. 😅

These pictures are from:

- The playground in downtown Park City

- A short hike around Cascade Falls with Jason, Preston, Tressa, Wesley, and our little family

- Lucy making silly faces in the kitchen.

- A trip to a playground in Provo with our neighbor, Madison.

- Quinn in a cute little Halloween outfit.

- Our pumpkins for the year. I made a very simple fairy house, Ryan made a scary face (his usual), and Rose and Lucy painted their pumpkins at the ward Fall Festival. (Rose painted her name on the side 

"S o R E" don't you love how little kids just write their names in whatever letters come to mind first?)











































































































No comments:

Post a Comment