Sunday, January 8, 2023

Quinn and Mommy Photoshoot

August 2022

I regret that I never asked Ryan to take some cute pictures of me with Rose or Lucy when they were babies, and one of my goals this year was to make sure I got into more pictures (that weren't selfies). It's taken some direct requests to Ryan and some discomfort, but I do think I managed to get in more pictures this year than I did the year before. Anyway, I wanted some pictures of me holding my baby, so I cleaned out this little corner and agonized over what to wear and what to have Quinn wear and then just went for it. Ryan doesn't love pictures the way that I do, so he normally takes some convincing, but he was a good sport and did what I asked for this photoshoot. 

Less than a minute after getting everything ready and taking the pictures, Quinn pooped one of those loud, long, explosive baby poops. I wonder if he has his dad's aversion to being photographed. haha. Also, poor little bald guy wasn't the most photogenic baby there ever was for some of these pictures. He mostly just looks baffled or grumpy in most of the pictures, but that's okay. He's still cute. I love his giant eyes and his funny faces. 



Right after a ridiculous amount of pooping from Quinn. 
(Less than a minute after starting to take pictures, of course.)




































No comments:

Post a Comment