Saturday, January 7, 2023

Snapshots of July

 July 2022

July started in Bear Lake as a family of 4 and ended back in Provo as a family of 5 (Okay, actually based on my phone pictures, we actually ended the month visiting my grandparents in Brigham City). In between the beginning and the end of July, I had a baby, visited with my parents who came from Texas to help me with the kids, had Quinn's baby blessing with friends and family, we all enjoyed lots of baby snuggles, Ryan did a Spartan race, and on a different weekend drove to Oregon with his dad for a cousin's wedding, and then the rest of the time we just tried to figure out this parenting 3 kids thing. 
































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment